Yes! Activated charcoal is the not so secret ingredient. It is an oxidized version of charcoal and can be used to effectively whiten teeth. It removes external stains from your teeth without the use of toxic chemicals used in many commercial tooth whitening products. Using activated charcoal powder to whiten your teeth also promotes good oral health and can change the pH balance in your mouth, helping to reduce factors that cause cavities, gum disease and bad breath.
Activated charcoal is 100% natural. It naturally whitens teeth, polishes teeth, strengthens enamel and detoxifies your mouth without any chemicals and added nasties.
What’s in it? 100% Organic Coconut Shell Activated Charcoal!
How to use: Simply dip a wet toothbrush into the fine, odourless and tasteless black dust. Brush in small gentle circles for two minutes. Spit it out carefully, rinse really well and you’re done.
1. Make toothbrush slightly wet.
2. Remove excess water from brush.
3. Dip brush into the charcoal powder.
4. Dab off excess powder (a little goes a long way).
5. Brush teeth like normal, for 1-2 minutes.
6. Rinse mouth thoroughly to remove the charcoal. Spit directly into the sink and use water to keep the sink clean.
Capacity: 30g. Can be used twice every day.
Service: Thanks for the support and choosing our product, we hope you love it. If you have any problems, feel free to contacts us and we will try our best to answer any questions.